- Created: Thursday, 19 August 2004 20:11
- Written by Nick Barrable
So you would like to subscribe?
Current members of BOF (British Orienteering Federation) receive a £1.00 discount.
UK : £29.00 / Rest of Europe : £37.00 / Rest of World : £43.00
UK: £30.00 / Rest of Europe : £ 38.00 / Rest of World : £44.00
CHEQUES for the appropriate amount payable to "CompassSport" can be sent to:-CompassSport Subscriptions,85 Deacon Road, Kingston Upon Thames, KT2 6LS, UK
Along with your Name, Address, BOF membership no. (if applicable), E-mail, Telephone.
If you would like to pay for 2 years at a time, just double the amount.
ONLINE CARD PAYMENTS - Pay with all major payment cards using PayPal.
Note: PayPal will set up a recurring payment on your payment card, i.e. every 12 months it will debit your sub again, provided you keep your payment card in date. This feature does not seem work with PayPal accounts linked to current accounts at the moment. You may cancel the automatic resub/recurring payment function at anytime via your PayPal account.
(We have currently suspended the 1 gbp fee for using PayPal.)
If you want to subscribe online, please click this link
DIRECT DEBITS - After March 06, these will cease to exist as an alternative. It is not viable unfortunately to continue. Please select another payment option. If you were paying by DD before, then you will need to find an alternative way to pay, such as by standing order..
You can pay by standing order. Please send this to the subscriptions address above and NOT direct to your bank.
Please download and fill this Subscription Renewals+Standing Order Form (.pdf).
- We can send CompassSport by airmail to any country in the world.
- A subscription may begin with any issue (e.g. current issue, next issue, or from the beginning of any year).
- A one year subscription is valid for six (6) issues, two years for twelve (12) issues. You can pay for as many issue/years as you wish. The BOF discount is 1gbp per 6 issues orderd.
- Subscription rates are as set out above.
- You can see from your address label when your subscription will expire eg DEC 2006, so you can check that it seems right to you and renew your sub at the appropriate time. The label also shows how you last paid ie CH for cheque, CC for credit card, etc.
- Please note that the mailing labels are made up about 10 days before publication.